
" I love you Doris!", says Ella Reese.

Sweet naked Evie

I love this one...

Here are the cousins. We had to force them to love each other and sit for a picture together. It was funny.

I love this face. She just had a bath and was babbling and laughing like crazy.

We took Andrea downtown and went into Masts General Store and strolled around Market Square. It is such a neat store. We left only after sampling free ginger snap cookies, playing with their cool toys and clutching pounds of candy.
Sharon was playing with a wind toy thingy (what is that called?). And Ella Reese thouhgt it was so funny.



Lon was showing ER a Jack in the Box. She was so tired and in a daze the entire time. SO much so that when Jack finally popped out she had no reaction but just stared at it.

We played in the fountains in Market Square and window shopped for a bit.




Sweet Evie
1 comment:
it's called a pinwheel : ) Playing in Market Square looks fun. I can't wait to hang out there with London! Especially now that Jonathan works in Market Square it will be fun to visit often. Let's go sometime, the four of us girls!
I'll miss you this week Lil!
Post a Comment