Friday was Ella Reese's 10 month birthday. We ended up having a fun filled packed day. We started off the morning with some breakfast of cheerios and bananas. She kept smearing the banana in her hair. Notice the alph alpha hair do. She is trying to feed me a cherrio here...her new favorite thing to do with her food- put it in MY mouth.
Amy M and her baby Sadie, Casey and Trillia and her baby Weston all went ot Amy B's house for a little baby pool party. It was such a BLAST! I can't wait till we do it again.
Amy M and her baby Sadie, Casey and Trillia and her baby Weston all went ot Amy B's house for a little baby pool party. It was such a BLAST! I can't wait till we do it again.Amy M and Casey rode along with me in our minivan. Yes, we have a minivan! We just got it maybe three weeks ago. I LOVE IT! We sold Ryan's truck and got this. It is such a blessing and we are soooo thankful for it!
Our ride together was so fun for Sadie and ER. I think ER loved having someone else back there with her since she is alwyas alone back there. It was so adorable- Sadie would babble and ER would mimic her and talk back. It was so cute! It sounded like there were two baby cubs talking to each other.
First time in the pool for ER and Sadie. They loved it!This picture is so sweet!
Sadie in splashing action! It was so fun watching ER and Sadie play in the water. They loved it! Especially Sadie! She was going crazy in the pool! I wasn't sure how ER would do. She is always trying to climb out of the tub during bathtime. But she loved it! She just crawled in circles and splashed around.
Weston was a little under the weather and did not want to get in the pool. He is so cute, even when he is not happy. Poor Weston!
Chew chew chew. She still only has two bottom teeth! But I love not having the teething symptoms. I am sure they will all come in at the same time and it will be a sad and sleepless week( or weeks) at the Prince household.
Love the hair do. I think the banana remains and sunscreen gave some height..or something.
Amelia is Amy B's little one. All our babies are literally a month or so apart from one another. It is was so fun to all be pregnant together and now spend time together with our babies. We all did accountability togther at one t ime or another.Amelia was so precious. She just started walking and was enjoying just standing in the pool. She kept gibber gabbering to me and ER. I wouldn't even notice then I would look up and she would be talking to me in her baby language. If only I could understand her becasue she was definately telling me something- just not sure what.
Yes she is always this serious. Ryan and I always try so hard to get her to laugh. She will smile her head off and chuckle, but a belly laugh is rare and treasured when we get one out of her!
Amy and I forgot swimmer diapers and left regular ones on our babies. As we were out there we watched as their diapers grew in size. We were laughing so hard! Here is Sadie sportin her mando diaper toward the end of our pool fun. I kept saying that it looked like a humpback but on her bottom. It was so funny, she couldn't even really sit down on her bottom and would fall sideways because it was so huge!!! But it didn't bother her at all! This picture actually doesn't truly capture the size the diaper really was! Notice the mullet hair style as well on Sades...
I put the camera in front of her face and took this one. I never even really checked to see if I even got her IN the picture at all. I was so suprised to see it later. She looks so grown up here to me. Like I can maybe kind of see a hint of what she will look like in a few years. I love how it turned out.
Amy B- the host and Amelia. Amelia has these beautiful blue blue eyes!
Me and my pumpkin. She wouldn't look at the camera at all.
Later that night we stopped by Chels and Josh's. AnnaBelle and ER were so smitten with each other it was so cute. ER kept smiling at her- she is in this pic but can't really see her face- and she kept crawling up to her to touch her face. Chels said that Anna Belle wouldn't name her baby dolls, but she call them all "baby". Then the other day Chels said AnnaBelle had named all her baby dolls Ella. Isn't that so sweet?
Whew! What a day! It was fun and she had a blast. I still cannot believe she is 10 months old!She will be a year before I can even blink. I have a super busy week ahead of me. So you may not hear from me for another week or two.
Yes she is always this serious. Ryan and I always try so hard to get her to laugh. She will smile her head off and chuckle, but a belly laugh is rare and treasured when we get one out of her!
Amy and I forgot swimmer diapers and left regular ones on our babies. As we were out there we watched as their diapers grew in size. We were laughing so hard! Here is Sadie sportin her mando diaper toward the end of our pool fun. I kept saying that it looked like a humpback but on her bottom. It was so funny, she couldn't even really sit down on her bottom and would fall sideways because it was so huge!!! But it didn't bother her at all! This picture actually doesn't truly capture the size the diaper really was! Notice the mullet hair style as well on Sades...
I put the camera in front of her face and took this one. I never even really checked to see if I even got her IN the picture at all. I was so suprised to see it later. She looks so grown up here to me. Like I can maybe kind of see a hint of what she will look like in a few years. I love how it turned out.
Amy B- the host and Amelia. Amelia has these beautiful blue blue eyes!
Me and my pumpkin. She wouldn't look at the camera at all.
Later that night we stopped by Chels and Josh's. AnnaBelle and ER were so smitten with each other it was so cute. ER kept smiling at her- she is in this pic but can't really see her face- and she kept crawling up to her to touch her face. Chels said that Anna Belle wouldn't name her baby dolls, but she call them all "baby". Then the other day Chels said AnnaBelle had named all her baby dolls Ella. Isn't that so sweet?
Whew! What a day! It was fun and she had a blast. I still cannot believe she is 10 months old!She will be a year before I can even blink. I have a super busy week ahead of me. So you may not hear from me for another week or two.I've got another wedding I am doing flowers for this weekend. I did the Bowman wedding last weekend. I love doing it, but it most certainly is a lot of work, especially now that I have Ella Reese.
1 comment:
Loved these pictures. Especially the black and white one of Ella Reese and the one of Sadie with her huge diaper!
Post a Comment