Yesterday I went to work on my pottery for my throwing class ( where you make cups and bowls on a potters wheel, I LOVE IT!), and Amy was so gracious to watch Ella Reese last minute. Sadie, her little one, is two months older than ER. From the pictures Amy took it looks like they had fun together.

Amy said there was this one book that they kept "fighting" or tugging over. Here they are trying to take it from one another.

Sadie finally got it and Amy said ER looked so sad, but went onto something else. This picture is the exact moment Sadie finally got it and ER's reaction. So funny!

Helpin with laundry. That is how ER helps me at home with the laundry.

Sadie has this fun plush horse toy.

"ya- hoo!".

" Thanks Amy for watching me! Thanks Sadie for playing with me!", love Ella Reese.

3 comments:
I love these pictures! They are so sweet. I love it that we all have kids together!! Amy has just really been serving folks lately! I can't wait to see some of your new pottery. I have some old stuff still around my house that you made a long time ago! Love ya, Trill
ha- Lil, I have a pencil holder on my desk from your pottery days as well! Remind me to give you the water color in my cube back soon. I will need to start cleaning my office space out soon!
I like ER's shirt in these pics.
Love,
Mel
Thanks for the Dunkin' Donuts choc. long john & coffee!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...my favorites!
Post a Comment