I watched Alanna and Leanna(4 and almost 2) this morning and they all loved playing together. We know them through Ryan's brother. Kate, their mom will come to the Rush sometimes to work out when I go.
They wanted to come in and watch me get ER from her nap. As soon as she saw the girls, ER started smiling and reaching out of her crib to touch their faces. It was so sweet. They wanted to get in the crib with her. Alanna loves making scarey faces.
My playtime with my girlfriends tonight... We celebrated Amy M's birthday at Taste of Thai. It was so much fun! We laughed the entire time! Even though we were only togther for two hours, it was a two hours packed full of funny stories, fellowship, encouragement and LOTS of laughter. I am glad they put is in a corner because we were so loud!
My playtime with my girlfriends tonight... We celebrated Amy M's birthday at Taste of Thai. It was so much fun! We laughed the entire time! Even though we were only togther for two hours, it was a two hours packed full of funny stories, fellowship, encouragement and LOTS of laughter. I am glad they put is in a corner because we were so loud! I was so refreshed and edified when I left! I love being with these girls! I could spend all day on how I know each of them and what they each mean to me....
From the top- I am next to Elizabeth, Amy B ( then bottom Left) my old roomie Joz, Jenny, Amy M and Tillia.
We walked over the Dick's Sporting goods and checked out their sidewalk sale. The lounge chairs were so comfy.
Black, Asian and White. That is what we woudl secretly call ourselves when we did accountablility together. I love you girls! Tast of Thai is an old pastime for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment