Ella Reese will eat anything I give her. Her favorites are bananas, cantelope, whole wheat english muffins, carrots, peas and whole wheat spaghetti noodles. She loves the noodles the best. When I lay them on her tray she will start stuffing them in her mouth and will try to grab the ones out of my hand as well. She'll even put her mouth to the tray and try to shovel them in. Just like mommy, I LOVE pasta of any kind. And yes,..sometimes I too shovel them down my throat.
She loves to slurp the noodles up. It is so cute! I tried to get a picture, but she slurpes them so fast! You can barely see the end tail of one in her mouth here...
She loves her "Da Da" too. Back when I posted that she started saying Ma Ma was a fluke. She hasn't really done it since. Maybe a time or two. All day I will coax her to say "ma ma" and she looks at me and says "Da Da". Or she will nod her head no, ...THEN say Da Da.
She loves her "Da Da" too. Back when I posted that she started saying Ma Ma was a fluke. She hasn't really done it since. Maybe a time or two. All day I will coax her to say "ma ma" and she looks at me and says "Da Da". Or she will nod her head no, ...THEN say Da Da. She loves nodding her head no. And know she does it all the time and we think she really understands what it means. When she is getting into something she is not suppose to, I will shake my finger and say "no no" and in response she will shake her head back and forth...then do it anyways. Somethimes she will pass this one plug that she is always getting in trouble for palying with, and she will stop at it and shake her head back and forth then pass by it.
In love with Da Da


I do accountability with Kelly. She had us and some other ladies with babies over for a brunch on Tuesday. There were so many babies! With the four moms there were a set of 2 year twin girls, their little 5 month old sister, a 5 month old boy, my ER and Kelly's two kids below. It was a lot of fun. Here is ER with Kelly's kids before all the babies arrived. She has another older girl Emilee who was at dance. Mia loves ER. She kept playing peek-a-boo and saying, "Where's the baby? There she is!". It was adorable.

Ryan left after dinner to help a buddy for a little bit. ER crawled after him and watched him leave. It was cute.
I call this the spiderman pose. She sticks one leg straight out to balance herself while the other one she is kneeling or standing on. All that is missing is her sticking her hands out to web someone.
"Da Da, where are you going?"
These turned out really crazy. It looks like a vision, people say, of going through a tunnel to see Jesus. Except you probably wouldn't be in a diaper. And her arms look so skinny she looks like I am starving her.
2 comments:
oh Lil, what clean and shiny floors you have :)
That last picture and caption is cracking me up!!
Mel
Oh my goodness Lil that is so funny! Some of us might "go" back in diapers actually. :) -Trill
Post a Comment