Thursday, July 05, 2007

More Myrtle Beach

Ella Reese and Cole love each other so much.
It was so cute seeing them play together. Cole calls her " Wu Wu". It use to be "Eh-wu" for Ella, so I guess he shortened it. He started saying my name this week. He calls me "We We". At first when he said it I thought he was saying that he had to go pee pee.

Sharing snacks.

Noelle, one of the cousins

We stayed in a unit with Ryan's immediate family, 8 adults and 3 kids. It was packed and the kiddos made it seem even more so. We spend so much time at home with his family, especially with Matt and Lauren (Matt is Ryan's older brother). I hardly ever get pictures of us adults. Here is one of them lounging and playing with the kids.

Matt jokingly said, "What kind of animal made those tracks?". She still crawls with one and walks with the other...which did make some interesting foot prints.

Snugglin with mom after some fun pool time. She loved the pool.
So much so that now when I start a bath she is practically diving into the bathtub.

I love this baby


"Thanks Pappy for such a fun week at the beach and with all my family!", says Ella Reese

It cracks me up how ER hates to have things on her head...

On our way home to Knoxville we stopped at a Cracker Barrel for lunch.



She loves her unca nick

No comments: