Monday, May 07, 2007

9 Month Old Pumpkin

Ella Reese turns 9 months old tommorrow...Can you believe it!!? I took her for her 9 month appointment this morning and I told the nurse as we were weighing her that I didn't think she put on much weight at all. She still fits in some of her 6 month clothes. Well I was right. She only gained a little over a pound and weighs 15pds 13 ounces. And she is 261/2 inces tall. She falls in the 5-10th percentile in weight, 10th in height and 20th in head measurement. She is a petite litte one. But Dr. Perry took one look at her long monkey feet and said she will grow much more. I asked him also about her eye color, to get his opinion on what he thought they would turn. Right now they are a dark hazel greenish...He said his guess is that they will turn brown like mine. But assured me that they could really go either way right now. Only God knows!

The many faces of Ella Reese...
She is frustrated here because I wouldn't let her play with the camera.
She didn't really like the grass and wanted me to hold her.


Ryan is selling his truck and we wanted to let ER drive it since she will never get to...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lil,

Andy was only in the 3% and now he is growing like crazy. It just takes some of them longer than others. Sounds like she'll just be petite...

she sure is a cutee

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Love the ones in the grass, such vibrant colors!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Ryan in the picture where you told her "no" to getting the camera. !!

Anonymous said...

Ha haa that is such a cute picture of her "driving the truck" lol.

Frances Vineyard said...

Email me info about your truck. I know someone looking for one. Love these pics!

Unknown said...

i'd love to have a petite baby one of these times! If size=smarts then we'd have some brilliant kiddies!

Laura said...

LOVE the expressions she made in these pictures.