Yes, we are still alive here in the Prince household. My parents came all the way from Hong Kong to stay with us two weeks ago. My older sister and her husband and baby Evie also came from Philly as well. It was a blast! I have just now gotten back into the pace of things at home. It was such an awesome time and I have plenty of pictures to post...too many probably. I will post them very soon.
So I wanted to quickly write and let everyone know what has happened to me in my absence. But in the meanwhile enjoy these pictures of flowers I got for mothers day. I felt like a florist shop for a few days. My dad got flowers for mom, doris and I for mother's day. Then Doris brought me flowers as well, and Ryan's mom got me some roses....so you can imagine the sweet fragrance in my house. You really can't take a bad picture of flowers. They are so beautiful! The trick to these pictures I took below is that I put the flower directly under a lamp and placed the flower right up to the light bulb. So try it at home and see what beautiful pics you get.
These I just took under the lamp.
And here is out little flower. We went to Mr. Gahtti's Saturday night for dinner. A favorite childhood pastime for both Ryan and I. She was so tiny in that chair. Everytime I went to the buffet to get food, I;d turn around to see her sitting in the chair and laughed becasue she looked so little sitting there with barefeet dangling and chin up to the table.
3 comments:
Very pretty pictures of flowers Lil!
I'm back from the beach-- call me when you get a free second!
-Mel
GREAT pics Lil!
Glad to see you're still alive! Company def. makes it hard to blog. I know how you feel!
We've missed you!
Post a Comment