Thursday, May 24, 2007

Congradulations Grad!

While Mom and Dad were in Sharon graduated with her Masters in teaching. She will start teaching Ceramics at Webb this fall! Congradulations Sharon!
I love my Sharon and am so thankful that she is here in Knox with me! I have gotten to watch her grow in the Lord and see her become a woman who fears God and loves his word! I so admire her transparency and humility and constant desire to want to orient her life to her husband Lon. There is probably not a day that goes by that we do talk on the phone or see each other. It's so funny but we will stop by each other's places (sharon more that me) jsut to give each other stuff! I love you Sharon!
We are taking a throwing class in June (that is where you make ceramic pieces on a pottery wheel). Ryan got it for me as a mother's day gift. I am sooo excited I cannot contain myself! It was one of my favorite course in college I took. I am literally thinking about it day and night...
Lookin good in her grad outfit! With the Lon Mann
The Dalton family..plus Sharon


I love these two of Evie... "Congradulations Sharon! ", says Ella Reese Can you guess what is going on here??
... Diaper change at World's Fair Park! You do what ya gotta do!
It was about 9pmish and past ER's bedtime. So we kept her in her stroller the entire time hoping it would coax her to sleep. So in all the fmaily pictures you see the family, then ER in her stroller next to us. Ryan and I didn't even bother to take her out!" You did it Sharon!", love Evie.
Okay,..this is my silly, none cooperative husband. Here I am trying to get a photo of us since everyone is busy taking their own pictures...and after each shot I would look at the picture on the digital and laugh and say, "okay,..THIS time smile!". But nope. Here is a documentation of his shananagins (sp?). He can make some pretty crazy faces. He'll get up in ER's face making all kinds of scarey faces and she just laughs. He claims that as a kid he would sit in the bathroom mirror and see how many faces he could make. I joke and tell him that he could have a career in being the scarey guy in movies.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very good pictures of you Lil.. Can't say much for your husband!! Why doesn't that surprise me?? oh my...

love,
Mel

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with my brother?! lol jk