These are cute. I especially like her bib/hankerchief. Isn't that one of your napkins? :)
hey mel,..yeah it is. i double it up as a clean up rag after she is through. She likes to, well for now, chew and play with the plastic bibs. thanks!
These are cute! You're so creative- a little hankerchief. Never would dawn on me to do that. She looks so sweet. -Trill
That napkin looks familiar... I think Leslie has some just like it-- or at least pretty close:)
I love these pics. The highchair looks great too! You'll have to show me again how to set my B/W mode. I'm a slow learner. :)
That last one is so funny. It looks like she is just "chillin" lol.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are cute. I especially like her bib/hankerchief. Isn't that one of your napkins? :)
hey mel,..yeah it is. i double it up as a clean up rag after she is through. She likes to, well for now, chew and play with the plastic bibs. thanks!
These are cute! You're so creative- a little hankerchief. Never would dawn on me to do that. She looks so sweet. -Trill
That napkin looks familiar... I think Leslie has some just like it-- or at least pretty close:)
I love these pics. The highchair looks great too! You'll have to show me again how to set my B/W mode. I'm a slow learner. :)
That last one is so funny. It looks like she is just "chillin" lol.
Post a Comment