Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sweet Evie

Evie is almost 4 months old in these pictures. I was able to get few pictures of her. I wanted to get more but it was so busy all week. When I held her all I could do was cuddle her and kiss her sweet head. I had forgotten how small and still they are at that age. Oh how sweet they are and oh how little sleep you get when they are so little. But as much as you cherish all those little stages and moments, it never seems to be enough becasue they grow so fast!
Sharon with Evie~ so precious! Little fingers and toes~ I love it!


Another pic of the cousins first meeting.
ER looks especially yellowish-orange. Maybe it's all the carrots and yams I am feeding her?They say those food can make a baby's skin turn orange.

No comments: