Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tooth #2 !

Today I was mall walking...yes mall walking. I even got there early at 10am to do it. I was there with other moms and retired folk getting there excersize on...I would have gone out since it is so beautiful but I had a serious agenda to find a swimsuit. Didn't find one.... If you have found one please tell me where. I am looking for either a one piece or tankini set that has a high neck and preferably a boy short cut bottoms if a two piece. Do they exist out there???
But when I was there some ladies were goo- gooing over Ella Reese and one of the ladies said,
"Oh look at her little teeth!". I quickly spread her lips apart and saw a second little tooth that had come out on the bottom next to the first one! I was so excited. It has probably been there for a few days now and we haven't noticed it. I knew she was snotty last week for a reason!
Oh, and Ryan swares that she crawled the other day..I was in front of her and and she was rocking back and forth and Ryan promised that he saw her pick her knees up off the ground and move them forward a few times. IF so,..she hasn't done it agian since then. AND if that is true we need to make a mad dash to seriously baby proof our house. She is already belly scooting and pulling her self around from one end of the room to another in no time at all! If she sees something she wants, she will book it over to that thing in an instant. Usually it is the remote control or a shoe..or a new thing she has never seen before.
I'll post pics of her pearly whites soon...

No comments: