We had a great time. Ella Reese enjoyed herself as much as a 7 month old can. The highlight for her was chewing on her stroller with her foot hiked up. Yummmy...
I cannot believe that Owen is so big. I use to watch him when he was as big as Ella Reese. Wow time flies.
We went to Cancun's for some grub. She was being fussy so I started singing Veggie Tales to her. For some reason she loves that song. I love it when she smiles at me!
We went to the Cove over off Concord with Chels and AnaBelle on Wednesday. I know Chels from UT together and we both majored in Art. Chels was also Mel's roomate Freshman year at Hess Hall. She is also expecting a baby boy July 31st. How exciting!
It was an absoultely BEAUTIFUL day! We had a blast and Ella Reese enjoyed the extended time in the fresh air.
my love...
my darling...
my punky pie (short for pumpkin pie)
When I put her in the swing she fussed as I tried to swing her and she then refused to put her legs through the holes. It was really funny. So she just sat there with legs pulled in sucking on her hands...
..Then after a minute or so she started hanging her leg out one at a time...
Finally enjoying herself and getting some swinging on!

ER with AnaBelle..funny story the whole time AnaBelle kept calling me Ella Reese. And finally Chels and I discovered that she thought my name was Ella Reese and the ER's name was baby. We got it straightened out...now AnaBelle calls me Lilin. But she adores Ella Reese.
On Thursday we hung out with Kelly and her cutie pie Conner. We are in Caregroup together at our Church. Conner is about a month and half older than Ella Reese. It was funny watching them play together...or really play around each other.
Is he not the cutest thing!?
Notice ER is sucking on his hand.
On Saturday my very good friends Amy and Trillia hosted a small brunch and invited girlfriends that are very close to them but have not been able to spend time with recently. It was called "Where Have You Been All My Life?" and we all were to wear green. It was a great time of hanging with very close friends and a time of encouragement. I love you Ame and Trill!
Ryan was invited last minute on Friday to go Quail hunting in Nashville with the Stanley boys. He was so excited, and has never been hunting. He got back Saturday evening just in time for dinner at Josh and Chels'. Here are the daddys with their girls.
Ella Reese was so excited to see Ryan. She missed him...

Pic of the Quail hunters
This is a picture of a pheasant. It is a very prettybird...and it is sad that this one is dead. Ryan had a blast and is talking about going back next year. First thing he said to Ella Reese when he saw her was "Daddy is going to take you hunting when you get big!". We need a boy Lord..we need a boy.
When I put her in the swing she fussed as I tried to swing her and she then refused to put her legs through the holes. It was really funny. So she just sat there with legs pulled in sucking on her hands...
..Then after a minute or so she started hanging her leg out one at a time...
Finally enjoying herself and getting some swinging on!
ER with AnaBelle..funny story the whole time AnaBelle kept calling me Ella Reese. And finally Chels and I discovered that she thought my name was Ella Reese and the ER's name was baby. We got it straightened out...now AnaBelle calls me Lilin. But she adores Ella Reese.Chels and Josh visited our church on Sunday and AnaBelle got really upset in her class. When Chels went to go see why she was called to the class, AnaBelle was yelling at the teacher saying that she wanted to see Ella Reese.,...which the teacher could not understand her at all.
On Thursday we hung out with Kelly and her cutie pie Conner. We are in Caregroup together at our Church. Conner is about a month and half older than Ella Reese. It was funny watching them play together...or really play around each other.
Is he not the cutest thing!?
Notice ER is sucking on his hand.
On Saturday my very good friends Amy and Trillia hosted a small brunch and invited girlfriends that are very close to them but have not been able to spend time with recently. It was called "Where Have You Been All My Life?" and we all were to wear green. It was a great time of hanging with very close friends and a time of encouragement. I love you Ame and Trill!
Ryan was invited last minute on Friday to go Quail hunting in Nashville with the Stanley boys. He was so excited, and has never been hunting. He got back Saturday evening just in time for dinner at Josh and Chels'. Here are the daddys with their girls.
Ella Reese was so excited to see Ryan. She missed him...
Pic of the Quail hunters
This is a picture of a pheasant. It is a very prettybird...and it is sad that this one is dead. Ryan had a blast and is talking about going back next year. First thing he said to Ella Reese when he saw her was "Daddy is going to take you hunting when you get big!". We need a boy Lord..we need a boy.

4 comments:
She is getting so big Lillian. I was in the class with AnaBelle on Sunday. She was so upset. I hope she got to see Ella Reese.
Regarding the quail hunting: I didn't realize that Dan and David looked so much alike. Maybe it's the hats....
she is so precious! I love the hat/bonnet. I just love all the beautiful weather, it seems like the babies love it too!
I love the one where she is looking at him!
Post a Comment