Yesterday I was practicing putting her on her knees. I haven't really been encouraging her to crawl cause I love how imobile she is at the moment. Well today she kept getting on her knees on her own and start rocking back and forth. Man she learned that fast! It was so cute and exciting to see her doing something new.
I couldn't find my camera so I didn't catch it on film. This is an older pic but I love her face! And I still need to get a pic of her little tooth. She was snotty and slobbery earlier this week so she may be working on another one.
And she is finally not satisfied being still in my arms. I knew this day would come...Once you get her she is looking, sqirming and turning in your arms and wants to get down. So last night I went in her room and held her asleep just so I could hold her. More pics to come...
p.s...check out my niece Evie and how big she is at dortimdalton.blogspot.com. She is absolutely adorable!
4 comments:
Lillian... she is adorable! Super cute!
adorable.
john michael is doing the same thing (rocking) and also just got his first tooth and working on his second! they are on the same development plan! :)
Hey Lil!
We have the same bug mat! Tabitha was just on it! Isabella thinks Ella Reese is so cute. She said, "Is that Mrs. Lillian's baby?" I guess she could tell she looks some like you!
Egg Hunt, next Saturday! Are you there? I love your pictures!! She is such a beauty!
Post a Comment