Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snowy Day, Fashion Shot and Close-ups...

We took Ella Reese to a professional fashion photographer and he snazzed up the picture a bit...as you can see. Just kidding..Ryan was fooling around with a program he downloaded that does crazy things to photos. I thought this one was cute a funny. It looks like she has a monster zit under her nose to the right...
This was Ella Reese's first snow ever!!! It snowed last week and I had us both ready to go out to run some errands and lo and behold...Snow!! Had I known I would have put her in a snowsuit and taken some fun pics...but we were on a time crunch,..so these just had to do. Here she is looking at it thinking..."What is that white stuff and why am I so cold?" Here she is with the snow...not actually in it...but sort of. Ahhh...a nice beautiful white blanket of Tennessee snow!!!
...Actually it was only on our flower bed in the front yard and no where else...But she doesn't know that.
My sister Doris in Philly is probably belly laughing right now because a "snowy" day in Tennessee is a sad sight. But it is enough for me to get excited. This will probably be all the snow we will get all winter. Sad,..I know.

When I have her in the back of the car in our driveway..the sun shines in really nice and I started to notice her eyes are starting to change! I tried to take some close-ups for you to see. If you click on the picture it will blow up for you and maybe you can see it better. The photos didn't capture it as clear as I wanted...but oh well.

Her eyes have turned a little light brown around her pupil and I think that the rest of it looks like a bluish green color. That is what Ryan's eyes look like. Hazel green and brown right around the pupil. We'lll see. Her eyes might just be turning brown.

This is her new favorite thing to do. She use to blow bubbles or "razz". Now she sticks her tongue out and spits. It sounds like a little child taunting you and saying,.."na na-na boo-boo" then he sticks out his tongue and blows. That is what it sounds like. She does it ALL the time. Even while she is crying she will cry, then make that noise then continue to cry. It's pretty funny...

A better closeup...But it's still hard to tell in the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Ella Reese on the flower bed with snow is hilarious. And I love the pink hat you put on her!

Anonymous said...

SUPER funny to us northern folk too. :)