Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bottle Update :


Still a no go folks. BUT, I did purchase a cheap-o Walmart brand bottle that was 94 cents and that has become the bottle she prefers to drink from ( the nipple is super soft- probably because it is so cheap). She just won't do a full feeding from it.
But, as you can see she loves carrots!
Kim's wedding went fine. I fed her before I left, then Ryan brought her to the church 30 minutes before the ceremony began and I nursed her in the truck. It was close though... I literally RAN back into the church to catch the bridesmaids ready to walk down the isle. It was an awesome wedding!!! I had a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, at least the wedding went smoothly! I don't give JM a bottle enough... I'm afraid he is going to start rejecting it if I don't get into a routine!!