
I LOVE those porky legs!!! Notice that the snaps on the PJ's have NOT come unsnapped.
Amazing huh?
We have no idea how this happened! It was last monday, on her 5 month Birthday, and I was on the phone with Sharon and went to get ER from the crib and died laughing. Twice that same day I came to get her and happened upon this...This is going to be her official 5 Month Birthday picure! I promise I didn't stage this! I guess she was trying to show me her birthday suit???
Amazing huh?We have no idea how this happened! It was last monday, on her 5 month Birthday, and I was on the phone with Sharon and went to get ER from the crib and died laughing. Twice that same day I came to get her and happened upon this...This is going to be her official 5 Month Birthday picure! I promise I didn't stage this! I guess she was trying to show me her birthday suit???


5 comments:
Ha! That is so funny! I never did figure out how they do that. I guess it is because they are so squirmy!! She's so sweet!
How does she do that? That is so cute! The boys have started pulling their bumper padding off but not their clothes. HA! Set up our play date. I can't wait to meet Ella!
About the duck bath, I registered for it at Target. I just now blew it up, but it would be great for any age b/c they can just lay back or sit up and it is so soft! I think they are about $9.99. When you squeeze the duck bill it quacks...love it!
Yes, Monday sounds great!
Fran
That is so funny! I don't think Eli ever did that. Love it! I have a duck tub if you want it. I don't use it anymore. Eli just sits in the tub. He's growing up. In 3 months he'll be one year... can you believe that?
oh my goodness what a stinker! John Michael is not as creative, that's for sure! she is such a nut, i love it!
Post a Comment