Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First time playing with Asian/Caucasian kids !

I did Diem's hair for Kim's wedding. So on Friday she came over so I could practice and brought two of her kids, Anna and Cole. I was so excited! Diem and I would always talk about how fun it will be for our children to play together.
They are both so adorable and BEAUTIFUL!! Look how precious Cole is... He looks a little distressed here because he was hungry.
Anna LOVED Ella Reese. She kept making funny faces at her to make her laugh and was constantly offering toys to her to play with. I once turned around and saw Ella Reese on the floor with toys all around her head and on her body as Anna kept giving her more. It was so sweet... Cole on the other hand just looked at her.

"Play with me Cole!..." Ella Reese says.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella Reese looks huge!

lillian said...

I know she does! I told Diem that she looked bigger than Anna,..adn she rally does in that picture. I think it is becasue she is closer to the camera...