My guess is brown like you... But who knows? Thanks for posting so much!! :) Mel
You keep changing the look of your blog! She's so cute!
Probably brown! :)
Brown like you..I've heard that they do not lighten only darken. That has been the case for Jack and Jake.Fran
Maybe I should start paying you to take Eli's pictures. That is such a cute picture. I'm saying brown as well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My guess is brown like you... But who knows?
Thanks for posting so much!!
:) Mel
You keep changing the look of your blog! She's so cute!
Probably brown! :)
Brown like you..I've heard that they do not lighten only darken. That has been the case for Jack and Jake.
Fran
Maybe I should start paying you to take Eli's pictures. That is such a cute picture. I'm saying brown as well.
Post a Comment