Monday, November 06, 2006

First Sleepover !

Ella Reese went to her first sleepover last week.
Ryan went to a men's retreat at our church and some close friends and their babies had a sleepover with all our babies. It was 4 of us with babies all under 6 months old. It was a blast!
Here is a pic of me and Trillia. Her baby, Weston, is in the middle between Ella Reese and Amy's baby Emilia Rose. Emilia is 5 months and Weston is 4 months. As soon as I put Ella Reese on the couch she started wailing..she was really hungry. I thought it was funny so I snaped a shot. Another Amy came later that night with her baby Sadie..so she didn't make the baby shot.
I had a hard time getting these pictures to got in order. The pics of Ella Reese are of her after her bath before we went to the sleepover. Her hair is getting longer and goes into a curl when it is wet. I thought it was cute...






1 comment:

Frances Vineyard said...

Ella is so beautiful, and I love the sleepover idea. How fun!!