I was going through pictures and came across some that I wanted to post. These first two were when she was 5 or 6 weeks old. She is definately chunkier now! The one below here is when she first started reaching for objects...and in this case it is her daddy's face. She kept doing it, it was so exciting...
This is from the baby sleepover two weekends ago. This is her first encounter with a baby boy, Weston Newbwell. It was so funny,..she just stared at him. Good girl Ella Reese..stay away from boys for now.
This was my first attempt of a mom and baby picture when she was 4 weeks old. It did not turn out as I planned but it turned out to be one of my favorite photos.

My very good friend Jenny Sanders has baby girl, Tabitha, that is exactly a week younger that Ella Reese. Jenny told me that to calculate a baby's age you go by the date and not by weeks. Soooo the 3 month pictures I took were a bit premature. So here is one for her actual 3 month that was last tuesday on November 8th. Thanks Jenny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment