Monday, November 20, 2006

Sunday Sunday...la-la, la-la la-la

I couldn't resist. She looked so cute this past Sunday in her plaid dress. She is smiling because she loves to go church and worship God!
Thanks Marc and Crystal for all the girl clothes you blessed us with! I wish I had put this on her sooner, she will probably only be able to wear it one more time...
This picture of her bundled up in her carseat looks alot like Ryan's baby pictures.


Ella Reese loves her mommie. I have noticed more and more that she is very light skinned compared to my complexion. She's got that white skin like her daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first picture a lot. I wonder if my future children will be white as well?? :0)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!! sssooo CUTE!! we are at the beach right now and ella is in the other room sleeping! cant wait to eat tomorrow
-love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing all of the great photos!