Thursday, July 15, 2010

popcorn picnic

   Ilove puffy I-just-woke-up faces.
My sweet sweet Dean.  He oozes sweetness and cuteness.

                                                                    my little prince

                                      My extremely curious Ella!  Can't get anything past her!

 This girl sneezes every time, or almost every time, she wakes up.  I am not kidding.  I stood there while she sneezed on my for a like 2 minutes. 
 Two sleepy faces wanting snacks.  So I bent down low and said, "I know!  Let's have a popcorn picnic!" .  They cheered in unison.  And I put in Mary Poppins.  After taking these pictures I was able to wash all 3 of my bathrooms, and wash 3 loads of laundry( not all dry and folded, but at least they all made the first step-washing).  I love you Mary Poppins....you are my hero.

                                                                             dirty feet

 I do not want to cut her hair.  I do not want to cut her hair.  I WILL not cut it.  I WILL NOT. Nope. Can't make me.



No comments: