Tomatoes, tomatoes oh how I love thee!!
Growing bountifully from our garden and feeding me.
Go away yucky tiny bugs,... please!
I must have my tomatoes to make more yummy cous cous-e!!!

I still dream about and crave this lunch I made last week. Toasted Roast beef with sharp cheddar on wheat bread. Fresh tomatoes from our garden sliced on top ( to die for!!! It is like eating a piece of fruit. And I sure do eat it like that).
Plenty of mayo smothered on with the right amount of mustard.
Then the cous cous. Oh the cous cous...
With some curry, turkey and tomatoes. Heaven. My mouth literally watered when I made it.
And as I was taking these pictures, Ryan says, "You are wasting your shutter. ".
Blah blah blah...
Every camera has a shutter count, or x amount of times the camera will take a picture until it goes kaput. I never listen to that voice that stands behind me telling me to NOT take pictures b/c it is lessening the life of my camera. And literally that voice is Ryan. Literally over my shoulder telling me this. Love Ryan to death, but nothing can really stop me from taking pictures. Unless my camera goes kaput. lol.

I told him that people will look at him on the beach and say, "Why is that guy reading a thesaurus?!"


2 comments:
I never ever ever say this about any book that is made into a movie. The books are always better. BUT I like the Count of Monte Cristo movie more than the book! Curious what Ryan thinks when he's done...
oh, man...i wish i didn't know that about the "shutter":). so funny.
Post a Comment