Everyday happenings can seem like normal and nothing special. So I try to remind myself to look past what would seem "normal" and "everyday" as fleeting and precious.
I can;t tell you how many people comment on how the kids have grown the past months.
That just makes my heart wince a tad.
Are they? Really?!
No! I don't want them too!
So one afternoon I decided to stop whatever I was busy doing. Cleaning maybe. Uh,..doubt it.
And carried my camera around for an hour and took pics of the kids.
First up..some potty action. This is how he pees.
And this is how I found him as I was looking for him.
As I am adjusting my camera...cause the light is dim in the bathroom.....

He had dipped his little finger in his pee.
One day he was noticing how his pee pee made bubbles in the toilet when he sat like this.
One time he was peeing and I reached over to grab some toilet paper. And then he held his finger up and said, "I pop bubbles mommy!".
Yuk Dean!
While dean was doing his business...Ella Reese was sitting on my nightstand reading to a pretend classroom.
I love her hair. Ryan wants me to cut it. He says it will soon be long enough for her to wipe her bum.
Yes he is prob right. But I just CANNOT cut it! I love it! We have never cut it. Her baby hairs are still there....no way Jose!
Then of course Dean comes along and reads too....
I love this face!!!! Perfectly describes him.
Packing Dean's school bag to go run errands together.
They lay towels down for a nap. Dean gives her a night night kiss....
Then they travel to the couch to chill and lounge in front of the telly. Dean likes to drape his blanket over his head like this.
Ryan comes home and sweeps in for some lovin....
Now off again to play!
Can't forget the mardi gra beads!
Then they plop down for some reading. I heard ER reading and snuck over to see her reading to him.
My they are getting bigger!
Oh my.....was it really yesterday I was chasing after Ella Reese while at the same time nursing Dean in my arms?
I need to take more time to take pictures of them. You might think..no you don't! You have a bazillion katrillion pictures of them!
But I want every moment! Every expression, every giggle, every play time...
Pretty much take pictures of every breath. Yes, that'll do.
And p.s. If you noticed their clothes changes throughout these picture....they did that too somewhere in between.





















3 comments:
i love this post! it makes me want to document this afternoon:).
Awww thats too sweet...Dean giving Ella a kiss awww!
Post a Comment