Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer fun days

We've had some fun summer days...playing outside and enjoying the babies.
I down loaded these all off our point and shoot...
Ryan getting in some daily tickle time with ER. ER likes to pretend my tea kettle is a purse...

Upside down Dean-o
ER still likes wearing her swim diapers on her head. Last summer she use to bring them to me and want me to put them on her head...

Mom and Dad had given ER this bear lotion pump as a gift for her first birthday. Well, I never let her play with because I didn't want her to figure out the pump part. I found it the other day and gave the bear part to her and she loves it. For a week she wanted to sleep with it, bathe with it and eat with it. Here she is at bedtime with her three fav night time animals. A squirrel, reindeer and her bear. She likes the squirrel and reindeer on each side of her head. She calls the bear "bee-ar". It sounds kind of like she is asking for beer.
Dean was napping over at my parent in laws and his crack was showing. I had to get a pic...too cute!
Bill with the grand babies
Mom let us go on a date one night and we came home to her trying to feed Dean. It is hard when he likes so much to hand his head like this... Imagine the time I have when I feed him!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Lil-I miss you guys! The kids are changing so fast. Let's try to get together SOON!!!!