Thursday, July 24, 2008

Babies and Jozzy

My good friend Joz moved two weeks ago and the week before some girls got together to laugh over old pictures and stories from our roommate days. I love these girls and we had such a blast living together in our single days. I am so thankful for them and here we are now..blessed with husbands and babies!


Three of the babies. Poor London, she did not enjoy being on her belly.



We love you Jozzy !
Sweet Reese lovin on my boy!
Ella Reese never ceases to amaze me at her silly antics.
She is in Dean's crib. And I did not put her in there. I heard her one day whining and sort of crying. I searched every room in the house and could not find her. Anxiety builds..and I looked in her room one more time to hear the whining coming from Dean's crib. I found her like this...pretending to be a baby.


She likes to mimic Dean when he loses his pacey and mouths around for it. She would put it in her mouth, spit it out then whine for it.


Doing her fake baby cry you are so silly boo
I got her these alphabet magnets and this is what she likes to do with them. She knows a lot of the letters, but can not quite match them up to the right one.


1 comment:

Trillia said...

I can't believe she climbed into his crib! Wow! London is so funny to me. She looks so much like Mel and then so much like Jonathan. Kind what happens I guess (haha).

Love you- miss you!