Sunday, July 13, 2008

I will take pictures of my children
I will take pictures of my children
I will take pictures of my children
I will take pictures of my children
I will take pictures of my children
I will take pictures of my children
I will take pictures of my children
I will take pictures of my children

The past month the Lord has blessed me with many photo jobs. Of course any free time goes to editing the pictures in Photoshop. My now almost 2 year old( in about a month!) and 5 month old are both growing and changing at a rapid pace. Well, Dean is growing at a rapid pace, Ella Reese is still a light weight.
Still the kids are changing so quickly I can bearly grasp it and need to document their unique stages with my camera. So I am committing this week to get some good pictures. I have a nice little break until August, so I will have some time to take pictures of my children.

Stay tuned for pictures of the Worley family!

No comments: