
I can hardly believe that Dean is 5 months old! Wow time flies! He is such a joy!
He is so quiet that sometimes I forget that I have another child. Some fun five month milestones:
-He is starting to roll from back to belly and vice versa. He just started spinning around on his belly. Since he is more mobile, Ella Reese has taken more of a fondness to him. I will sometimes catch her on her belly next to him on his belly giving him toys and patting him on the head. So sweet! And she likes to get on the floor with him and roll around with him. One time I was tickling them both on their bellies and they were both giggling ...it was so incredibly cute that I wished I had a third hand to take a picture.
-I started giving him rice cereal and since then, ER will try to feed him her snacks too.
-He is getting harder to nurse long enough to get a full feeding. He likes to crank his head back upside down to see any noise or distraction. And he likes to hang his head upside down period. It cracks Ryan up. He looks like a baby chimp with his head back...
-He makes a baby tiger growling noise when I hold him right before I put him down. He looks at me and coos and growls. He does this also after a full meal and is playing on the floor.
-Just yesterday he started making this high pitched screaming noise. At first I thought it was ER- cause she regularly makes this noise- but it was Dean...just entertaining himself. Ryan doesn't like it cause it is not manly.....But he is still oh so cute!
He is so quiet that sometimes I forget that I have another child. Some fun five month milestones:
-He is starting to roll from back to belly and vice versa. He just started spinning around on his belly. Since he is more mobile, Ella Reese has taken more of a fondness to him. I will sometimes catch her on her belly next to him on his belly giving him toys and patting him on the head. So sweet! And she likes to get on the floor with him and roll around with him. One time I was tickling them both on their bellies and they were both giggling ...it was so incredibly cute that I wished I had a third hand to take a picture.
-I started giving him rice cereal and since then, ER will try to feed him her snacks too.
-He is getting harder to nurse long enough to get a full feeding. He likes to crank his head back upside down to see any noise or distraction. And he likes to hang his head upside down period. It cracks Ryan up. He looks like a baby chimp with his head back...
-He makes a baby tiger growling noise when I hold him right before I put him down. He looks at me and coos and growls. He does this also after a full meal and is playing on the floor.
-Just yesterday he started making this high pitched screaming noise. At first I thought it was ER- cause she regularly makes this noise- but it was Dean...just entertaining himself. Ryan doesn't like it cause it is not manly.....But he is still oh so cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment