Friday, October 05, 2007

This morning...

This morning I decided to take some of her. One because she will be 14 months in a few days, and two she was clutching her Get Better Bear and walking around with her feet out of her sleeper. I call if her Get Better Bear because when she had croup and a respitory infection at the same time she started cuddling with it and I am conviced that it healed her- cause all the medicine I was giving her seemed to not do a thing.
But she ocasionally will take a fondness to the bear again, puttin it under her head and chin and squeezing it. And this morning was one of those times. It was so sweet.




On the move..too fast for me and my camera. But I love this one cause you can see the ends of the feet of her PJ's.



I can't decide if I like this better in color...see below a few down...


Now that she is walking I can't get her to be still for me...I get just a blur.


Snugglin with her Bear..Actually she is trying to grab my camera as I am holding her in one arm and taking pictures with the other. But in the last one she was sincerely clutching the bear.


5 comments:

Laura said...

These pictures are precious, Lil. You are so gifted with the camera.

Unknown said...

Wow... I can't wait for you to take some of my little man!

Suzanne said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures! I agree that it's hard to decided between the b&w one and the color one of the same shot....they are both stunning!

Unknown said...

Lil, cute pictures!

I use a canon rebel with the lens it came with and edit with photoshop. I can tel you how to do it if you hve ps. Let me know!

Trillia said...

Will you take pictures of Weston too?!??!!! Your pics are beautiful!