Friday, October 05, 2007

Snugglin' with Dad and Red Coat

There is something about the silky part on her blankie that makes this child act like a cat on catnip. It's like she is drugged or in a trance. She rolls around on it like a little baby cub. Face planted into the blanket you begin to wonder how she is even breathing. She hums then begins to roll around on the blanket then onto us, over us, across our head and face. With her feet in my face and her little head bouncing off my stomach- because she thinks it's funny to bang her head into us-you can't help but laugh. It's so sweet also. We both love it.
Here are pics of our nightime ritual of snugglin together on the floor. I think we love it more than she does.




We went to go take some pictures with her cousins the other day to give to the grandparents for Christmas time. I pulled out this adorable red velvet dress and coat she got from her Auntie Lauren last Christmas for this year. She looked so cute in it I couldn't resist getting some pictures. It was so big on her..she looked like Paddington Bear. But she wouldn't stand still for me. She kept walking around swinging her arms around cause the sleeves went past her hands!


Coat off!

I am reorganizing all out closets right now. ER loved to play in this tub. It was cute.

t

No comments: