I think I took like about 100 pics and deleted more than half of them. I just kept snappin away one after the other. At that age they move so much!
It was pretty chaotic at times. In the pictures they look so cooperative and happy, but in fact it was work to get them to smile at first or sit still. I am amazed at the ones I did capture! I don't know how I did!
But it was most certainly worth it...













I was telling her to find her belly button and she was lifting her skirt only to see the underwear part of her skirt. Steph and I were cracking up. She was a bit confused.










Here are some behind the scenes pictures. This was what was really going on as I was snappin away. Ella Reese was a crying mess the entire time and wanted me to hold her. And poor Sophie was teething too and was equally distraught. After a while they all loosened up and started having fun and playing. But it was interesting trying to shoot pictures and holding ER.

This is what Kaleb did when I asked him to kiss his sister. He kept holding onto her face and trying to turn her head...it was so funny.

Steph was playing peek-a-boo with ER

Kaleb giving ER zerberts on her belly

Tickle fest!
8 comments:
Great pictures Lillian! Again, can't wait for you to take some of Eli!
Lillian those turned out great! I am especially glad to get some really good pictures of Kaleb. I love them!
You are SO talented! I wish we lived closer so I could get you to take some of jacks. I know you've posted this before, but what kind of camera do you use?
Those are so good, Lil!! Great job!!
Thanks Amber! That is really encouraging! It is definately a gift from the Lord and I am so thankful for it!
I use a Canon Elph Power Shot. It is two years old so a newer one would have more mega pixels.
I love it because it is the size of an Altoid box and can fit in my pocket! So very practical for a mom on the go.
I edit all my pics on a program called Irfanview.
Lil, Great job! Isn't post-processing incredible!? I just love it. The pictures look great. As usual, you have a great eye!
Lillian, agreeing with all the previous compliments! Your style reminds me of Janelle Bradshaw: she has some photos on flickr.
I'm in line..... :)
Post a Comment