Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Playing with Christian

Laura watched Ella Reese for me a few Monday's ago while I was teaching my Art classes. Her little one, Christian, is 9 months old. She took some pics of them playing. When I went to go get her, she kept going to Christian and throwing her arms around him and hugging him. It was so sweet! Laura said she would even nuzzle her head into his body. But the funniest was when Christian was sitting, and ER comes over and plops right next to him so his arm is behind her. Looked like they were a couple or something. And Ella Reese does this to us, but when she knows that someone is behind her, she will lean her head and or body into us. Well, she did it to Christian at after she sat next to him and they both tumbled to the ground. It was so sweet!
Thanks Laura and Christian!
SHe doesn't look very happy in these pics, but she did have alot of fun!



1 comment:

stephanie said...

I hope Christian got a big spanking for BITING ER! YIKES!