It's so strange because her blankie she loves so much is silky and soft, and this is just...cotton. Weird.
But I msut say it is nice when she crawls around with it, beacuse she is in a way dusting my floors. Maybe I should give her two, one in each hand.

When I am cooking and cleaing up the kitchen I let her play in the lower cabinets to occupy her and so I can keep an eye on her. This is how it always ends up. But I she has fun. I just have to watch where I step.

She loves doing this...and amoung other things she is doing more fun stuff.
She can wave goodbye and say Bye Bye, she likes to raise one of her legs in the air when she is on her knees and it looks like a dog that is lifting it's leg to go the the bathroom, and whenever she sees on of her shoes she will immediately pick it up and put it ot her foot ( I literally just started putting shoes on her a two weeks ago).

Funny story...Ryan and I are looking into getting an air mattress for visiting family since we are getting rid of the bed in our 2nd bedroom. We are making that room Ella Reese's. One evening we are looking on the computer for prices on mattresses, and Ryan seeing an air pump says, "Look it's only $9.99". Ella Reese who is standing at Ryan's leg says, "Neye Neye Neye", mimicking his "$9.99.". Ever since then she has been saying it all the time. But now I think she says it more to mean "no". When I tell her no no, she will often look at me shaking her head back and forth saying "neye neye neye".
No comments:
Post a Comment