Monday, August 13, 2007

Ella Reese's First Birthday Party

Poor Ella Reese woke up with a pretty high fever and a croupy cough late Friday night. So Saturday she was feelin pretty bad for her birthday. It was so pitiful. But she still enjoyed her Birthday party as much as a sick 1 year old can.
We were trying to get her to walk on her Birthday, but she wasn't into doing really much at all. I hated to see her so sick, but if we canceled her party we would not have rescechuled it. So on with the party!

These are pretty fuzzy, but here are one year old pictures of Ryan and I. In mine I am not quite one yet. Crazy how she really doesn't look exactly like either one of us, huh?




Happy First Birthday Ella Reese!
I made her cake, it was so fun!!

Singing Happy Birthday...

This is how much she touched her cake. And I actually tore it open to feed her some cake.

She just touched it, literally and then looked like she was going to cry. Poor thing.

I got more messy than she did. And she didn't want any of the cake.

She got a ton of gifts from everyone. Thank you so much everyone for blessing our little one! I made her this blanket out of the same silky material she loves so much on ehr beloved blanket. She took right to it. It is a relief to have another one now for emergencies or if one needs to be washed.

She got a ton of gifts from everyone. Thank you so much for blessing our little one!
She didn't react to much anything at all that night. But she did love the pretty braclet that Sharon made her. She kept holding her arm in the air showing everyone the bracelet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute cake! Very talented.

Laura said...

Lil,

So sorry Ella Reese got sick! Poor thing. Her birthday cake was so pretty. You did a great job.

The picture of you as a little girl reminds me of Sharon.

Rebecca said...

What a sweet party. Sorry that Ella Reese was so sick.

Oh, i like Ryan's bow tie!