I went to have an ulrasound on Friday to confirm my due date, since I was unsure. Well I was right on with my guess and I am 14 weeks along and the baby will be due on Febuary 16th (Ryan's Birthday!). As the Ultrasound tech was checking everything out, she asked if I wanted to know what it was cause she had a pretty good idea.
Of course I said yes and she said she strongly thinks it is a boy!!!
I scanned in pics of the ultrasound, you can't tell really well, but the first picture shows it.( If you click on the picture it will blow up really big and you can tell better). But it was pretty clear to me as well as she was looking at the baby. She said before we start planning out the nursery, which I pretty much already started since the appointment, she told me to wait until my full anatomy ultrasound in a month to confirm.
As I was leaving the doctor's office I was overwhelmed by thankfulnes to God and humbled at this opportunity to yet again experience God's grace and love with this baby. It all becomes so real when you see their little profile on the ultrasound, and see the flutter of their heart. It is soooo amazing to me how God knit us together in the womb. Amazing.
3 comments:
YAY! How exciting! We are so happy for you guys!
Yay!!! We love boys!! :)
Jack and Jake
A boy would be fun because my new guy needs some friends!
Post a Comment