Friday, July 20, 2007

Random Pictures

I have been so busy lately that I haven't been blogging or really even taking any puictures. Here are some random ones from the past 3 weeks since we got back from the beach.

Sittin by the flowers with Nana...

She thought it was so funny when I put this container and stainer on my head that she grabbed it to put on her head.

pretty green eyes...

Ella Reese loves to stand at this bouncy chair thing and bounce it with her hands. So one day I just put her in it like she is suppose to be. She couldn't stop grining. I put a pic below of how much she has grown. I think that pic is maybe when she is 3 months? I can't remember, isn't that sad?


She LOVES sharing her food with you. Here she is sharing cheerios with Ryan. Hopefully she will always be in sharing spirits when she gets older...


This doesn't quite capture it but she will make this face when she is frustrated or wants something. She'll scrunch up her nose- more so than in this picture- and breath really hard out of her nose. It has become second nature for Ryan and I to do it all the time at her. It makes us laugh when she does it!

2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I love the photos that show how much she has grown. Too cute!! I still don't know how to find the Black and White setting on my camera. :) Can you remember?

lillian said...

Hey Fran- I know isn't it craxy how fast they change??!!
For the b/w I think you hit menu and then there should be a b/w option to choose. Hope you find it!
Lil