Monday, July 23, 2007

Bambino in the Oven!

No, I do not have a picture of Ella Reese in the oven.
But I do have a baby in my belly!
Yup, that's right! We are expecting another baby!
I am about 9 weeks along right now and have a Doctor's appointment next week.
Ryan and I are so excited and can't wait to experience more of God's kindness to us through another baby! Our very first inital thought was anxiety. But, by God's grace, we were able to trust in him knowing that this is God's perfect and soverign plan! And if this is GOD's plan for our family, than why SHOULDN'T we trust him since he only has good for us?
So we are humbled, knowing that we need God's grace as we begin to care for and provide for an infant and an 18 month old at the same time.
Thank you Lord for your kindness to us! We are so grateful!

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

YIPPEE!!!! More babies for mine to be friends with. We're having Boy #3 - maybe you will have a boy, too!

lillian said...

The other night at dinner, after Ryan blessed the food he said, "Lord thank you that we are having another baby, ...and thank you that it is a boy."
We would love a boy, but also we would be just as excited to have another little girl! Can't wait to find out!
Lil

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! It's public!!! :)

Frances Vineyard said...

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH! Congratulations!!

Trillia said...

Yippee!

The Girberts said...

Congratulations, Lillian! We are so excited for you!! We may have to start recruiting more people for Care Group since we are going to have so many babies!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

How exciting!!!!!! :) :) :)

I'm so happy for your family and what God has in store for you all!!!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!