Thursday, July 05, 2007

Myrtle Beach Part I

Here are the pictures from our vacation to the beach. We had a blast and it was so fun being with all of Ryan's fmaily.
I joked with Lauren and said my tan would be mainly on my back and legs, from bending over to care for baby. We laughed. But now that I am home, it is true.
The days of laying out to get a tan are over. But Ryan did watch her several times for me. So I was able to even out those differing shades on my body. I wore 45 spf the entire time and still got some sun. Amazing how my skin soaks it up.



Silly Cole. He was doing a little hand jive dance.


Playing with Papa Prince


Ella Reese's first time on the beach was short and messy. She hated it. She didn't like the sand on her at all or the waves coming onto her feet.
All she did was sit or stand in one place and whine. The one thing she did enjoy was chewing on the beach furinture and toys.






On the last day we were there she was crawling all over the place! She was even crawling into the waves and taking other kids sand toys. She would crawl along the sand the beach in her lighting speed crawl. Made me feel like I was walking a dog. It was hilarious! So she is offically a beach babe. Sand and Surf.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Lil,

Love the third picture of Ella Reese in black and white and last one of her with Ryan. What fun memories!

Frances Vineyard said...

These pictures are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Lil- You got so many great pictures! I can't wait to get copies... Love you! Lauren