Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am Crazy, I know...

With all the joys of motherhood and home making, I am very much a busy gal!  Loving it all!  Learning more of Christ through it all...and enjoying every fleeting moment!
So with all of the responsibilities and tasks of managing a home, keeping every living body in our home clean and fed....and oh yes..safe, teaching and training, feeding my own soul....and then there is a blur of laundry and crumbs on the floor I see as I whiz through my home...whew!  I am tired even talking about it!

But on top of that I tend to the blessing my photo biz is, and then ...dun dun nuh duh!  I blog.
Oh, those four little letters!  BLOG.
It is so fun to blog.  But boy it sure does feel like having a garden sometimes!  Blogs needs nurishment too.  Blogs need love and sun and fun pictures, right?
So with my two blogs I have, I am adding two more to my life.  Two more precious plants to my growing garden.  I know, I am crazy....


One is called Confessions of a Kung.  It is a blog for my sisters and I.  To talk and converse together.  I love it!  My older sister lives in Philly, PA and has two kiddos herself.  It is difficult to keep in touch with what is going on with her and the family.  And my younger sister, lives here in K-ville with me, but like myself, she also has a busy life.  So I love this blog we created, maybe three weeks ago.
These women are not only God fearing women, they are transparent and humble.  They are my sisters and I love them!  And they are quite hilarious.

The other newbie, is one that has been stewing in the back burner of my mind for some time.  It is called School Days 101.  To the life expectancy of this blog....I do not know.  But I am having a go at it.  It is a compilation of lessons and art projects I have created for the kids.  In a way it is mostly for myself.  So I have some sort of reference for many of the things I have done for her.  And also partly it is for you mommas out there.  I hope this does serve you in some way! 

Both of these blogs and their links will always be to the right.
I do know how tempting reading blogs are.  And how much time can be sucked from your day and life from doing so.  So I am not endorsing these blogs so after wards you can hit yourself for wasting your precious time.

But if you are bored, go to my sister blog. It is funny I assure you.  And encouraging.
And if you want to pull out your art supplies to make some fun memories with the kids, I hope my school blog can give you direction!


Why is it that when you ask your kids to smile they think they have to do a super cheesy face?
Except when my kids do it they look like Asian Cling-Ons. ( From Star Trek.  And spell check does not know how that word is spelled....)

2 comments:

Doris said...

hahaha, look at their little faces! so funny!! They DO look like Klingons (correct spelling). However, when I first read that line, I thought of those static cling-ons that are thin plastic decorations and can stick on windows and I wondered why Lil thought Ella and Dean were static cling-ons….

Heeyyyyyy, that's a good idea! You should find a way to turn your kids' pics into static cling-ons, and then you can put their faces on any window-y surface!! Instant MONEY!

lillian said...

oh my doris...you are too funny for words!
love it! you make me laugh !