Thursday, October 02, 2008

quickie

Okay, so I am a lame blogger. I am finishing up the Keene wedding right now and I have the Moore family to begin. I have a bazillion pictures from this summer of the Prince fam and I have yet to post the Bradshaw pictures.
Check back in a week and there wil be oodles and oodles of pics...but for now here are some of the kiddos from Sept.
This is how the like to play. They roll on one another and laugh, or "craf" as ER says. The kid LOVES avocados. He always says "mmmm" after every bite and opens his mouth like bird for more. Note that Ryan was feeding him.
I started bathing them together, but after a week Dean starting standing and somehow getting out of his chair. SO no more chair and the kids take turns for baths now.
Also, as of tewo days ago Dean started standing in his crib. Yikes! I know. Ryan is proud and says it is very manly.
He is pulling up on everything. I even see him trying to climb up a wall or a door. He gets multiple face plants a day and has hints of bruises on his noggin. He will be 8 months on the 12th. I think he will be walking at 10 months. Yes, I am scared for me too...
My little Picaso. She has turned painting into a new form. She always ends all her painting session by painting her hands or her body. It is a mess, but she loves it. She calls paint "pink".
Very intergalactic, huh?
She wore these all day the day she first saw them. We went to the library and ran errands,..and she would not take them off.

No comments: