I've had lots of people ask me how I like cloth....and now that I have been doing it for about 7 months I really do like it a lot. I ran across a site on a blog where you can enter in a giveaway for a $50 gift card for Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers( one of my favs).
So if you'd like to try some, head on over to ...http://www.thriftyandchicmom.com/2008/09/fuzzibunzonlinecom-giveaway.html
and enter in. It is super easy and fast. With $50 you could easily get two diapers and some accessories.
In other news...we are super busy over here. I shot a wedding last wedding and I am really excited how they turned out. I also have Bradshaw family pics done which I need to post.
Ryan is working hard on his Cisco job. We are so grateful for this great opportunity with the biz!
I am working hard too here at home and lovin it all the same!
It is amazing the grace God gives during this special season and I am so thankful that I get to be home and witness all the fun and silly things the kids are doing.
One, is that Dean is crawling! Yes,..you heard me. He started a week ago and he is growing in mobility daily. Two, is that they both love to laugh with one another. ER says that Dean is "crafing". They will do this weird low, deep cackle back and forth to one another. When ER first heard it she thought he was coughing. To which I told her he was laughing. To which she refers to it now as crafing. Silly kids.
I have boo-coodles of pics to post and stories to share ,...but I have no time right now!
Give me a week and I will be back with more blogging goodness and fun!
Have a nice weekend!!!
4 comments:
When and if the time comes, I'll want to try cloth diapers. So I'll be asking you about them then!
Is it a lot of work Lillian? Seems like it to me.
Looking forward to seeing more of your photos!
Dean is crawling! Wow! I can't imagine doing cloth diapers. That's great Lil! I can't wait to meet up. I posted about it :)
Love you!!
Cloth is work of course. But just like anything that has to do with caring for a little one...it is all extra work and can be gross too, right?
Cloth does give an extra more to do,..but after a few weeks it becomes routine like everything else!
Post a Comment