Everytime I pick up ER, I am reminded by her weight (in comparison to Dean's) that she is growing more each day into a girl. She is learning so fast....She is learning her colors very well. It use to be that everything was blue. Now she can tell me correctly several colors. She almost always tell me "fank you!" in a very sweet high pitched voice without me having to tell her to say thank you. She also says excuse me, or "oh! cuoose me!" when she bumps into me or a toy on the ground. And sometimes she will tell the toy she bumps into that she forgives it after she trips over it. This morning I went into her room and she was laying down with hands by her side staring at the ceiling completely naked. Diaper off sheets hal fwet, and the other stuff dry but smelt like pee. I investigated and came to the conclusion that she had stripped herself sometime in the middle of the night and slept naked.


4 comments:
how funny! I have some pictures of addy in her new cowboy boots too! :)
Addy also *LOVES* to sleep naked... but luckily she keeps her pull-up on!
I love the pictures of ER. She looks so cute in the boots.
Very creative with the boots. Love the pictures. I've been teaching Christian to say "sorry" when he accidentally bumps into Julia, etc. I like "excuse me" better. Thanks, Lil!
I LOVE HER BOOTS!! :) :) When is the cowgirl coming to the farm with us?
Post a Comment