Saturday, May 24, 2008

Old and New

I am so far behind on blogging it is not funny. I decided that if I catch up on my blogging, all my new pictures will become old pictures and I will forever be posting a month behind. So for lack of time for blogging and editing pictures, I have decided to begin posting old and new pictures till I catch up. So here are raw, unedited pictures from the past month.

About a month ago we got news that my grandfather on my dad's side passed away. He was in his early 90's and has been totally paralyzed several years because of repeated strokes. He was such a kind, gentle,God fearing man. And my memories of him not totally paralyzed are very few. We were all shocked when we got the news because we had been waiting so long for the Lord to take him . But we rejoiced knowing that he is now with his Savior!

So Ryan decided that we would all drive up to NY for the funeral and spend some time with the entire Kung family. Dad had 7 brothers and sisters in all. So I packed all day and we left that night at 9pm- so the kiddos would sleep.
This is from the day we were packing. We put ER in Dean's crib to see what she would do. She just laid there, so we stuck a pacey in her mouth. We arrived in Philly the next morning on Wednesday around 9am. This is my cutie pie niece Evie.
Yes, I had enough energy to take pictures when we got there. Don't ask me how or why. I was exhausted.

The cousins playing in this huge beautiful window in the front of the house.

We stayed in Philly where my sister lives till the funeral in NY that weekend.



I like this one of Doris Evie lovin on ER.
NEW

These are from last week and were taken with my point and shoot.

Dean is growing like crazy. Mostly his head is growing. It looks bigger every day to me.
He is almost 4 months now- can you believe that!!!
He is...holding his head up well, starting to roll a bit on his back and pulls his legs up to his chest and kicks, scoots himself up his crib and changing table. One morning I went to get him and found that he had squirmed so much that he had turned himself around completely.
The other day he rolled over..but it was a fluke. But it was exciting to see still!
I like this one. ER loves to "play" with Dean and his "toys". Her idea of playing with him is to lay under his play mat and lay next to him almost crushing him at times. Whenever she sees me putting me on the mat, she will run and trying to beat him to it she will lay on it.


Last Sunday Ella Reese is telling us that she is ready to go bye bye. She was just sitting there waiting for us like this. I was taking in some shoot time of Ella Reese while Dean was napping.
I tried out this new hair do. Her hair is getting so long. Except for her pigtails being off, I think it is cute. I'll have to try it again.
She's looking plump-ier. But trust me. She is still skinny minny.
Her face looks really round and at times has a double chin.
I love these pics.

She has started to say "cheese" when I take pictures of her. I love this one..it is rare that I get a smiley shot of her.

Eatin some PB&J.

We got a new flash for my camera. I call it my fancy flash. This is from foolin around with it in the car. I still have a lot to learn on it...but I do like this sweet pic of ER.

Coming up on the Old and New series...more pics of Dean and updates on ER. Continued Philly pics and our weekend in New York


No comments: