My mom with her grandkids. It was the best one we could get them all still and where you could see their faces.
I love this picture. Isn't my mother gorgeous? Would you believe me if I told you she was in her early 60's?!
There was this play crib toy/changing table that ER kept trying to get in it, when it is really meant for dolls. Here she is unable to get OUT of it. I cracked up laughing.
bathtime with grandma
Dean has developed a mild case of eczema. Poor kiddo. It is really not that bad. His skin has is just rough in some places, but nearly as bad as ER's was.
The Princes stayed in one room, which we have never done before. So my main concern was making sure Dean didn't wake ER and vice versa. About the time of this trip Dean had begun sleeing through the night. (Going down for his last feeding at 10-11pm and waking at 5-6am. ) So when he woke up in the AM, I would try to grab him as soon as he made a peep. But usually after his feeding and his diaper change, some minimal noise would wake up ER. So the first night I was up with her at 5 AM. And we couldn't leave the room cause mom was sleeping in the living room and there was other palce for her to run around without waking up someone.So we played in the bathroom and she loved Evie's bathroom seat. So I brought it to our room for her to play in. Notice Ryan is asleep to the right of her. He was dead to the world and did not recall anything.
At he very bottom of this post is a video of what else ER did to entertain herself.
Sharon adn Lon flew in Thursday morning. The boys (tim, lon and ryan) went to a Philly's baseball game.

NEW
Sharon adn Lon flew in Thursday morning. The boys (tim, lon and ryan) went to a Philly's baseball game.
NEWMother's Day at Matt and Lauren's. All the momma's together. I love these girls!
Note: we have started discipling her with a wooden spoon. We brought it with us and she had found it in this video.






3 comments:
I love the pictures and the videos. My favorite is the second video where she has the spoon and keeps saying, "No, no." That's hysterical!
Hello! I love the photo of your Mom and Dean...so precious!!
Don't know if mom told you or not, but they have a video of me doing the exact same thing. I was wearing my grandmother's high heels and had a baby doll in one hand and a toy boat in the other that I spanked the baby with. lol Just like her Auntie Krista ...lol jk
Post a Comment