I am taking a break from the Old and New series and had to post these few recent developments.
(Expect a lot of posts before Saturday...I am shooting the Doss wedding and any free time after I will spend on those pictures.)
First the Prince family has some very exciting news! ( no, I am not pregnant...)
Ryan has started his own business as of last Monday! He left job and has been working so hard this past week with jobs coming his way. The business is called Prince Technologies.
He does networking and audio/visual work. The best way I can describe it is if you go into the server room in any business or office, there are these tall towers that look like a bunch of DVD players with wires coming out of them all stacked on each other...that is what he does.
He has been talking and praying about doing this for a long time now, and the Lord has provided the opportunity for him to begin it!
We are so excited and I am so happy for him!
We would covet your prayers as any move like this there is still alot of uncertainties.
But we have our faith in God and are trusting him completely!
It is a wonderful place to be~ trusting in the Lord's faithfulness and goodness in a time of uncertainty.
In other news....
ER reading books to Dean. Soon after this she shoved a piece of green pepper she was eating into Dean's mouth. Yes, I know. I freaked out too.

Dean found his thumb! I think it is so cute! He is a pacey baby, but if he loses it at nap time, he uses his thumb.
He is officially sleeping through the night now! ( Hallelujah chorus..)
When we went to Philly he had started doing a 11:00 to 5 am shift, but we got all messed up and he started feeding again in the early AM. But since we've been back we've dropped that feeding and the last three nights he has slept from 8:30 till 6:30! Actually this morning at 7 am I had to wake him up cause I was hurting so bad. I am so thankful and so excited!
I was on the computer and looked down to see ER stacking blocks. I was so shocked because 1) she never really plays with her blocks and 2) She has never been able to stack them and when she tries gets frustrated and quits. So you can imagine my excitement and shock when I see her making these block towers. On top of that she was counting too! She can count to 8. Most of the time it is in correct order. She now associates block stacking with counting.
The biggest tower she has ever made. I promise I did not help at all! I just kept looking down and her towers kept getting taller!
Cooking with mommy last night.

After I took pics of her playing with the pots, Ryan came home and I got these super sweet pics of her lovin on Ryan. She just kept hugging him and saying "Da Da" over and over. She is usually not a lovey dovey girl, but since Ryan has been working so much lately she has been showing extra affection and excitement when she is with him.
3 comments:
Benjamin started rolling over at 3 1/2 months. So I'm sure you aren't crazy!
Congrats to Ryan on is new adventure! I love all of your pictures. Your children are adorable, and I'm so glad you're so "real" about having two of them...it's about to get wild in the Flenniken household as well!
Tell Ryan congrats and will be praying for him! What an adventure!
Love you Lilly!
Post a Comment