If you are a mom you have probably sat with your hubby and said something like, "I can't believe how much time we had before we had baby. What did we do with all our time?". Well, now that we have two kids, Ryan and I have had a similar conversation, "I can't believe how much time we had when we had just Ella Reese! What did we do with all our time!".
The past week Dean has been sleeping longer and longer through the night, he is on a more predictable schedule and goes to sleep on his own. So today I realized that I really do have more time than I realized.
I have time to pay on the floor with ER and cuddle while we watch Curious George. I have time to sit and stare at Dean while we coo at each other. It is such a very special season.
The Lord has been graciously giving me a grateful heart the past few days. Grateful for these days I have with the babies. Before I blink, they will be 6 and 7 years old and my days, although maybe more scheduled and predictable and house more in order, will look very different.
And yes, I have more time to take photographs and blog.
Ella Reese playing with Dean. It has been so hard to get a sweet picture of the two of them, cause she is usually doing something like this. But I think I got a pretty good one today. I'll post it later.
Giving kisses. She actually just kept pecking him on the head with her chin.

Ella Reese playing with Dean. It has been so hard to get a sweet picture of the two of them, cause she is usually doing something like this. But I think I got a pretty good one today. I'll post it later.
Giving kisses. She actually just kept pecking him on the head with her chin.
1 comment:
That's cute of Ella touching Dean's eye aww
Post a Comment