Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dean at 6 Weeks Old

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward!"
Psalm 127: 3









At 6 weeks ....
-Dean is cooing all the time. Just yesterday he started saying a new sound other than his "Ahh, Ahh" noise. In the mornings he likes to smile.
-He is kicking and moving around more. Often times I find him scooted up in his crib with blanket off and his body.
-He is growing more fond of his pacey.
-Takes occasional flicks, pokes in the eye, slaps on the head and momentary loss of his pacey from his dealry beloved sister.
At 20 months...
-ER has a growing love of carrying purses, talking on phones and wearing her and our shoes.
And she is completely infatuated with Curious George. I will hear her lying in her crib saying his name over and over then cracking up laughing. She also will lay in bed saying "Ouw, Ouwh " for ouch, over and over too. Don't know why. I don;t think her stuffed animals are hurting her...
-Knows and says more animal noises and the animal it comes from.
It seems like she does or says more new things everyday...so I will not exhaust you with all those little things. But she is such a joy!

Yesteray ER was pointing to a loaf of bread on the counter. She refused the bread I broke off from her. As I bent down to let her take a bit of the loaf instead, she snagged the whole things and started to run. Which watching her run is so funny...her legs move super fast and she swings one arm to gain momentum.





1 comment:

nn said...

If you ever want a FREE babysitter, please contact me anytime anywhere!

:) Your ER crack me up ~

Dean is adorable... You have beautiful kids, Lillian!

Blessings,
Esther Ho