Check out my photography blog at :
http://www.lillianprincephotography.wordpress.com/ .
It is still under construction but I would love to hear feedback on it! I have been wanting for some time to have a site to display my work that was separate from my personal family blog.
I am eager to see where the Lord will guide this gift and possible expanding business!
Thanks everyone for all your encouragement and thinking of me to capture your loved ones!
It is such a pleasure for me!
I plan on keeping this new blog updated regularly.
2 comments:
Hey Lil,
I checked your photography blog out and it looks so good!!! I have one suggestion. Under the children, I looked through the pics and they were all superb, but I was thinking it might be good to include one with multiple children in it. Some peole may be looking to get a group shot of their kids and you don't have an example of that kind. I really think your blog looks very professional.
great suggestion Jenny!
I lost my copy of the mcneil pics, so i plan on putting some of those in. And i am touching up one with your kiddos. I didn;t think of that,..thanks!
Post a Comment