" nack nack,... pea, pea, pea ?(beating chest). wah, wah wah. " Snack please ( signing for the word please). (whine whine)
"fe fe fe...bar-ga...c-wuh....pu pu, ball" Goldfish? granola bar? cereal? apple? orange.
"Gorgh? Gorgh!" ( poking top of head)" Can I watch Curius George? She points points to her head copying george when he scratches his head.
" Mo. Bar. Moo cow. " Elmo. Barney. Cow print diaper.
" Wee (squints eyes and face), Wee ( again squinting), We (squint)" Copying Dean crying
" cuk cuk cuk" ( moving one hand in a circle) Mommy is cooking.
" mmmm.....whilf,.adjkludlamn( waving arms and hands around with palms up) ...sdhfklsf.. ha ha ha!( throwing head back or slapping her leg)...mmmmm.( thinking)..shdjalsdkdls( does hand motions like an Italian mafia gangster. Very god father-like),..hmmmm..ahsdklhask...ha ha!...ldhhsklad"
We haven't figured out that one yet.

And sometimes a slight change in expression.
Holding head up really well. Starting to coo more every day. Standing for short periods. Eating every 3 hours. Loves baths, eating and passing gas.
As busy and often times crazy as it gets at times around here, God is giving me so much grace! Although each day there is usually some occurance of .....chasing down Ella Reese as I am nursing to either discipline her or take something dangerous from her, consoling a crying baby as I one handed pour milk into a sippy cup or prepare her lunch, attempt to nap within a two hour window while calming a baby and end up sleeping for 15 mintues...and many more scenarios....
I must say that the sacrafice is minimal compared to experiencing all the Grace God is providing for me each day.
The other day I was sitting nursing Dean as I was laughing at Ella Reese dancing around and pretend talking on the phone. I was still in my PJ's and it was 2:00 and there were two loads of unfolded landry I was sitting on, toys everywhere, sippy cup from the morning with milk probably rotten inside that I had been eyeing all day to take to the sink, lunch remains still on the table, dishes piled up in the kitchen and phone ringing....I thought to myself...I am just going to enjoy this and thank the Lord for this unique season and my two babies. And all of a sudden the anxiety of a messy house faded in light of eternity.
( side note. This was immediately after mom left. So please do not be afraid to come by and see us! The house is in much better order now. Mom left Sat. and on Monday Ryan came home and said something to the extent of, "hmmm.....I am starting to notice the house is becoming a bit ...messy". We both of course laughed becasue the house was a disaster. And I think it wasn't until then that he realized how much my mom did when she was here. )




1 comment:
Dear Lillian...
I hope you still remember me. This is Esther Ho (Pastor David Ho's younger daughter). Sharon has sent me your blog awhile ago and I just LOVE reading and sharing your life with you...
Congratulations on your sweet and joy-filled marriage, your hilarious and naughty Ella Reese and your new born son!
I can't express how MUCH I enjoy reading your blog...the pictures and words have brought much love and laughters to me.
I hope all is well with you and your family ~ my heart feels warm whenever I read about your relationship with your families. God has SURELY blessed you.
I miss you all...PLEASE say hi to your sisters, Doris and Sharon, for me. Hopefully I get to meet you all again soon~
P.S.: I REALLY want to meet Ella Reese...she makes me LAUGH!!!!!! And I love the way you capture her with your camera...you are a good photographer! Keep it up~
Love,
Esther
Post a Comment